Thread: I wonder if somebody could help

Question I wonder if somebody could help

I've had this weird thing for years, where on my most anxious days and especially if i've had no sleep and finally it gets time to sleep in the evening I feel scared to sleep for some reason, I would love to understand why and maybe I could move on from this.

Re: I wonder if somebody could help

Hi There,
    I am wondering if you can not go to sleep because you are scared you will not sleep enough and be anxious again the next day? Is this possible. Just trying to understand the way you are feeling. Sometimes I feel anxious before bed because I want to wake up feeling greats and I am worried I will still be anxious.

Re: I wonder if somebody could help

I think there's an 'association factor' going on here. You are currently associating bedtime/your bed with not sleeping. I found some very relaxing YouTube videos where they have the sound of rain. That's it, just rain for 4 hours or more. Its very relaxing and hypnotic.

Thread Information