Hello everyone,

I spent a lot of time here about ten years ago. A lot happened since then (very little negative health wise!)lots of positives - multiple marathons, jobs, houses etc etc but for about 8 months I have gradually declined. I’m fairly certain that at-least partially, this is caused by a cessation of my running after a stress fracture in my metarsal. I believe this to be due to overtraining (Red-S) which was half-confirmed through some blood work done by a sport doctor in late 2021. Low body weight 58kg (5’10) alongside an occurrence of hemateuria in 2020 contributed to this conclusion too. Blood work showed ferritin 26, HCT .35, Haemoglobin 125, RB 3.8. T3, Testosterone were also low, stress marker’s cortisol/prolactin high. Anyway I continued on after this blood work and eventually landed myself with the fracture which put a stop to my training completely (which I’m still struggling to restart.

I have been gradually feeling worse since this, first through depression and then an up tick of symptoms. Many familiar but some different. One, that I now can’t exactly remember pulled me in and I have been on the spiral since.

Having gone to the GP for a full round of bloodwork including iron/b12 everything was found to be ‘normal’ although I’m unsure if 50 ferritin is still right for me. Regardless the results of this showed my blood has improved somewhat since before (probably due to not running). Kinda wish I hadn’t requested the results as some things were a little off to me but 🤷🏼

I then got covid a few weeks ago which further threw symptoms (and a deal of confusion into the mix as I’m unsure what is new/old and what is covid or not etc

i have had a couple of good days recently, but symptoms still persist hence why I’m back here as I found some benefit from interacting with people here, often in quite a whacky way, to be honest haha!

Currently struggling with:

Positional vertigo/dizziness (probably due to an earwax issue? Hopefully).
Warm head/eyes
Weird tongue feeling (cannot at all describe this but can feel weird talking)
Memory/Brain Fog
Neck tension
Low back (and stomach?) discomfort - worse when sitting, not that I sit properly
weight gain (now 72kg).
Nail changes (no lunula & convinced I have terrys).
Dribble after going to the toilet.
2x uncomfortable climax
Odd smooth red mark above left big toenail on skin.

Confounding variable:
lots of stress over the past 6 months (chicken or egg?)
stationary standing job (bakery/food prep)

So yeah, here I am! Hello