Hello all.
All I can only hope that if you are suffering from reflux, heartburn, IBS or stomach issues this post finds you.
I have been suffering from reflux and LPR symptoms for over 10 years.
Doctors have no worthwhile knowledge of the problem other than to prescribe PPI's or send you for an endoscopy.
Recently someone told me about Centaurium Tincture. This product can be found in your local health food shop or on Amazon.
you take 10-15 drops before you eat.
As most of us will know reflux is most likely down to low acid production causing a bacterial imbalance in your gut. PPI's do not fix the issue, they block acid production, slow digestion and cause bad or no absorption for essentials vitamins and minerals from the food you eat.
The first thing you need to do is STOP the PPI's. You are now in for around 2 weeks of rebound acid, thats the bad bit. Get some magnesium tablets I use Magnesium Citrate, 300mg 3 times a day with food. Vitamin B-12, a bottle of Gaviscon advance, zinc carnosine x2 a day with food, some DGL liquorice tablets and either marshmallow root capsules or slippery elm capsules. Belive me you will need them. Adopt a low acid diet for 2 weeks. No booze, no carbs, no processed foods.
Give yourself 2 weeks to clear the PPI's thats are causing so many negative issues for you from your system and your stomach acid levels to normalise. Now its time to start the Centaurium drops. Watch you reflux disappear!!! along with any other issues you are suffering from.
Read the online reviews for Centaurium, you will be blown away. Kick the PPI's that are slowly killing you. Address & fix the issue using natural remedies.

Please let me know how you get on!!
I have fixed my issues using this programme and you can too. Please Please stop the PPI's they are killing you.