Thread: Just dropping in

Just dropping in

Hey all just a little drop by to say hello and although im not one of the fantastic regulars who are on here I just keep updating to let you all know how me and my other half Keith are doing. Background history is that I came on here over a year and half ago I think it was to find some info for the other half who over the years has suffered depression anxiety and panic. When I met him two years ago he had been in and out of all of that for many years and was still having many anxious and panic type episodes. Well after a year and with the help of this site he is doing so much better. We celebrated a year together last month and he is coming home - Australia with me to visit my family for the first time. Such a massive big step from the guy who found it really hard to go past the front door. Just wanted to say best of luck to you all and thank you for being there to help when I needed it to support him. I hope that any new people on the site take the advice and the support give as its brilliant! I know if it had not been all the great information I found out on here Keith would not be where he is at the moment. Bit of luck my next report might actually involve me flashing a sparkly ring as I type LOL - I live in hope! THanks once again for all your help to the girls and guys that support people and the ones who do all they do so wonderfully for the site. You are a credit to the No More Panic name. Cheers Elayna

Re: Just dropping in

Hello Elayna,

Although I don't know you personally, I can sure appreciate what a lovely post this is - and a true inpsiration to any new member.

What a phenomenal achievement - well done seems hardly appropriate, but I'll say it anyway....to both of you!

I wish you both all the best and yes, it would be great if next time you write an update we are all blinded by the rock on your finger lol !!

Thanks so much for posting!

Aww what great news to read Elayna and thanks for taking the time to come back and update us.

I do remember you when you were here before and I am so pleased that things are on the up for you.

A lovely post - so thanks.

xx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

That is such a lovely inspirational post. The best of luck to you both for the future.

Aw thanks to you all and again thank you to those that run and help out on the site. Will pass on the best wishes to Keith x

Hi Elayna,

I also don't know you but want to give my congrats too.

Hugs,

Laura

Thread Information