Thread: One of my Uncle's not got long to live

One of my Uncle's not got long to live

One of my Dad's brothers have been given 8-12 weeks to live, we have not seen this brother in about 15 years , but we know he been ill for some time

When my Mum told my Dad on Tuesday morning about this news, my Dad said don't forget to phone your Mum up today, we rarely see any of my Dad's side of the family . My Dad did not go to the funeral of one of his other brothers who passed away about 5 years ago.

We have not heard from his other brother one of my God parents in years, last time we heard from him was when the first brother who passed away was given months to live.

Re: One of my Uncle's not got long to live

Sorry to hear about this. Do you feel like going to see your uncle before he dies?

Quote Originally Posted by peg54321 View Post
    Sorry to hear about this. Do you feel like going to see your uncle before he dies?
    Thanks

We have not seen him or his wife in years, I prefer to remember him like he was

He passed away during the weekend just gone, we rarely see any of my Dad's side of family, when someone posted a message on Facebook he had died

I think the last time we seen any of my Dad side of the family, must have been 2007 as my auntie who now lost her husband, worked in a local cinema, she could not offer us any discount to the movie we wanted to see, but was allowed to give us free upgrade to more better seats. as not many people were going to watch this movie.

Thread Information