Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MND fear

MND fear

Hi guys

Been a few years since I posted on here. The mnd fear has reared its ugly head again. I've been experiencing what feels like I weakness in my right hand/wrist along with sligh cramping in my right hand and right foot. Also a lot of tingling in my right foot.

I'm concerned as these symptoms are all on my right side and I've recently seen thst exercise can be a contributing factor. I gym 5 x a week for about 1-1.5 hours per session which makes me worried I'm an at risk category. Anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks

Re: MND fear

sounds more like you have a trapped nerve or are overdoing it at the gym but I am not a doctor of course.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm twitching loads in my right foot and calf, and my right leg feels kind of tight. I'm so sure this is mnd. Really getting me down

Why can't it be something non-sinister though?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I just feel like it's the most plausible cause. Especially as new studies have mentioned that exercise can be a cause.

So it comes down to taking the reassurance or not. If not, go to the doctor If you go, 'Told Ya So' gang will be on standby.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks fishman.

I'm trying to refrain from seeing a doctor, but I am convinced this is MND.

If you are convinced then go and get it properly diagnosed to start with but none of us think it is MND at all.

Hi all

I'm absolutely terrified amd convinced this is MND. The twitching and minor cramps are still persisting in my right foot. However to day I went to the gym, managed a 3k run and went for a walk and my foot is in a lot more cramping and also cramping a lot more. I am utterly convinced this is MND. I can't see a gp as its the weekend but I'm really worried.

Hi all

I'm feeling so fed up. Just when I feel my anxiety is subsiding, it re-emerges itself. I'm just worried as the right foot twitching is continuing and it's also happening in my calf, which has been going on since May. I am utterly convinced this must be MND. What's also worrying is I can see twitching in my foot even though I can't feel it. I've tried arranging a drs appointment. I'm very scared.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information