Thread: Home alone. Had tooth out. Done gardening. But keep having panic attacks on my own.

Home alone. Had tooth out. Done gardening. But keep having panic attacks on my own.

Was in extreme pain with tooth so went dentist this morning when it opened and she took it out. Back wisdom tooth. I've never had pain like that before, I was crying.

The OH is up north looking after he ill grandad. My son is on holiday for 5 days with a family friend.

I'm coping, but having a panic attack alone is nasty.

My friend bought me a chicken sandwich and I was so hungry from not being able to eat that I ate it. Was lovely. I still have gauze in but thank God that pain has gone.

My other neighbour who is a friend was diagnosed with bone cancer today. So sad. I told him if he needs a chat to just pop around any time.

How do I cope being alone? Son isn't back until Friday and the OH I have no idea when she's back.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Home alone. Had tooth out. Done gardening. But keep having panic attacks on my ow

I know it's not the same, but you have us.

Re: Home alone. Had tooth out. Done gardening. But keep having panic attacks on my ow

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I know it's not the same, but you have us.
    That is comforting to know. I love this place. Hope you're ok Blue.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I am. Went to a Eurovision rehearsal on Thursday and I'm still buzzing (also very proud of myself for being brave).

Sorry for the delay in replying. I couldn't pay my phone bill because my son took the bank card

That's great news Blue. Was you in the audience? I couldn't handle a crowd like that, so congratulations! That takes some nerves for us anxious folks. I haven't been following Eurovision this year, everything has been hectic and I haven't switched on the TV.

I ended up with dry socket. It's painful, but nowhere near as painful as the toothache. God, I never want that pain again in my life.

OH came back for a day to collect some documents. We might be moving to Preston, by the sea. Grandad needs constant care. Housing association have said they will help so we've just got to hold tight. I do hope we move, it's a fresh start and I'm not a fan of the suburbs. I much prefer watching the rough seas, or strolling the beach on a nice day with the dogs. I'm getting old now. Time to relax Blue.

She's back Sunday and staying for a week. It's tough being apart. I was going to move out, because I thought having time alone to focus and move forward would be better for me. But this little test has put a lot of things in perspective for both of us.

And thank you Blue. I did read your respo9nse after you posted it, and tried to respond but my daily 50MB data limit cut me off. I've got net back now. It's not nice having no Internet.

Sorry for the ramble. Son is back tomorrow so I'm looking forward to having some noise in the house. It's been silent.

☪️️

Thread Information