Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood in urine but no infection

Blood in urine but no infection

So after having more uti symptoms a month after the last bout had a dip test on Friday at chemist which showed infection was given nitrofurantoin but symptoms still there on Monday so saw nurse who said blood and leukocytes so sent off to lab came back today no infection but showing blood have to go see gp in the morning and my anxiety is in overdrive thinking kidney or bladder cancer anyone had anything similar I’m in proper panic mode

Blood in urine but no uti

Following recent uti’s which I thought had gone symptoms returned last week sample was sent to lab and got a phone call this afternoon to say I had to see the gp as there was no infection found but there was blood so subsequently I’m an having a major panic and thinking the worst anyone had anything similar I’m really worried

Re: Blood in urine but no infection

Didn’t mean to post twice didn’t think it had come on

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I always have blood in urine - some people just do apparently

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I only have when I have a uti but this time they say infection gone but blood still there I’m so scared

Could be kidney stones - it doesn't have to be anything sinister at all.

I had exactly the same thing some years ago went on for months had blood in urine but no infection , it ended up I had an ulcer in my bladder so was out on antibiotics just very small dose and had to take one a night for 6 weeks then it all stopped not had anything since, but sometimes there's just no reason I was told so try not to worry and don't worry of they refer you because they did me and its very common I was told .

Thank you how did they find the ulcer did you have to have more tests

Yes they had a look with a very small camera I think its called a sytsoscopy very quick , mine was going on for over a year so I wasn't surprised when they referred me but yours might just clear up on its own .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information