Thread: Good weekend away

Good weekend away

Good weekend away with my niece, brother in law and sister, as well as my parents, we stayed in Scarborough for a long weekend as we rented out a holiday home. we were quite near the Scarborough Castle again, but did not walk to it this time, having a 4 year old makes things harder, we did get onto the beach in Scarborough and Robin Hood Bay. Whitby we did a boat ride for 20 minutes.

we managed to get to Whitby , and climbed the 199 steps to the abbey which I have not done for a long time, Scarborough for the day, and also we went to Robin Hood's Bay and Boggle Hole

I did not have any worries this weekend, as there was a lot going off

On a side note my PIP review over the phone went well a few weeks ago, but we will appeal against the decision if I do not score enough points,

On a 2nd note I am not going to Wembley to watch Wednesday play Barnsley in the final of the playoffs, we are going to the pub , even though I be driven up the wall all weekend I should go. getting hold of tickets were very hard
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 26-05-23 at 22:09.

Re: Good weekend away

2nd weekend away with my parents this time to the Isle of Wight,

Enjoyed Isle of Wight , as well did an island tour, by coach, stopping at a few places on the way, could have done with a bit more time in some places.

If we had an extra day in Isle of Wight we would have gone to Osbourne House, and more time in Sandown we were stayed, hotel was okay, breakfast and evening meal included , only down side was there was no where really to go at night, I could have done with looking around some of the shops alone.

Nice to hear you enjoyed your weekend away! I hope to be able to do that again soon too x

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling_Fairy View Post
    Nice to hear you enjoyed your weekend away! I hope to be able to do that again soon too x
    thanks, The evening meal we had a few choices, as it was a set menu, a few starters if we wanted them, mains, and dessert, breakfast was buffet style, ideal for me as I had just toast , not interested in a full English breakfast.

We are off to Poland later this year for a week ,

I think I would go back to the Isle of Wight, but probably stop in a different hotel, the location where stayed was fine

Thread Information