Thread: haemorrhoids or something more serious?? please help !

haemorrhoids or something more serious?? please help !

so lately i’ve been quite anxious and stressed and not sleeping a lot either and probably not eating very healthy and a few days ago i noticed a bit of bright red blood after wiping, obviously i freaked out and immediately came here to find out that it’s probably just an anal fissure, i haven’t had it since so i’ve been okay. tmi but i was struggling to poo today and it feels like there’s a small kind if lump in my anus after i wiped, it was quite deep and i don’t notice it everytime to i don’t know how long it’s been there because i felt it a few days ago too. overall i’m not in any pain just occasionally after a poo it just feels weird down there, sort of itchy. i read that it could be haemorrhoids or it could be rectal prolapse which just seem much more serious and now it’s giving me even more anxiety. i know no one can diagnose me but any advice ?? i don’t usually have to strain so hard to poop and normally i don’t but i think tonight i tried a bit too hard? just to mention im a 20 year old female.

Re: haemorrhoids or something more serious?? please help !

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlitt View Post
    any advice ??
    Eat healthier and treat your stress and anxiety. Stress, anxiety, not getting proper rest or nutrition all can contribute to digestive issues. What you describe definitely sounds like a fissure or hemmie.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: haemorrhoids or something more serious?? please help !

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Eat healthier and treat your stress and anxiety. Stress, anxiety, not getting proper rest or nutrition all can contribute to digestive issues. What you describe definitely sounds like a fissure or hemmie.

FMP
    hi thanks for replying. reducing the stress and anxiety isn’t going too well, i actually felt very sick today and having toilet problems, lump is still there i feel like it sort of expands slightly and changes the way it feels when i’m actually on the toilet. sorry if this is tmi but i’m not sure how to really deal with it. i’m not sure if i should just wait it out a bit until it goes away or do something?

Thread Information