I’ll preface this with saying I’m on Prozac and have been on and off maybe 4 or 5 times. I’m back on it now as I realize that I need it.

I say that to say this. This previous times I’ve been on it I’ve had all kinds of tests. I had a stress test, halter monitor, and an echocardiogram all back in October/November. I also recently had an ekg. I’ve had lots of ekgs while being on Prozac.

I know stopping and restarting SSRIs can change how they affect you and I’ve convinced myself that this time it’s going to affect my Qt range. Which I know seems irrational. I’ve had an EKG while being back on it this time after stopping and my QTc was 440. Another time a few weeks before it was 414.

I worry because at night my heart gets down in the 40s and I feel that it will prolong it. I also like to do strenuous exercise and worry about that. Even though on my stress test it’s noted I have above average exercise functional capacity.

I can’t shake these worries. Can someone please help me out. Also I’m only on 10mg of Prozac. But I’m scared to up it to a more therapeutic dose due to QT worries since the one ekg I had showed 440 qtc. I’ve never taken more then 10mg.