Thread: The heart fears are back again.

The heart fears are back again.

Just a rant, and a log.

Having anxiety which is causing me to feel like my heart is beating slow. It isn't. I keep checking my pulse.

I have these strange feelings that feel like a drop in my chest.

I'm hyper aware of my heart and body at the moment which is causing me to feel everything.

My anxiety is peaking at the moment but I'm holding it together. Had a few panic attacks but they passed quickly. This will pass too, but it's bloody annoying to constantly worry over your heart.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: The heart fears are back again.

The drop feeling in your chest us just the pause sensation during an ectopic so the pacemaker is just waiting for the early beat echo to die down which is the pause feeling that can feel like a dropping sensation x fear fuels them for sure

Hi sorry you’re feeling like this. I’m going through something similar at the moment and it’s rubbish your not on your own

Hey I'm the same!

Is the weather hot where you are? It has been for me and they say hot weather increases anxiety!

Wish you well!

Yes the weather is really hot where I am. The heat makes me sleepy too which doesn't help. Never been able to tolerate heat.

I've still got heart fears, but now I am fearing my heart beating too fast. It's swings and roundabouts.

The trick is to try to ignore it. When I posted this it actually got somewhat better for me.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I totally feel your pain. I’m sorry you’re going through it.

I’m back with it again too. Had no racing heart episodes for weeks, felt really calm the last 5 days. But today my heart rate has consistently been over 100 and earlier I got an anxiety attack where it went to 120 and stayed for an hour.
    I wasn’t even feeling particularly anxious. But I know that’s what it was.
    I just hope it doesn’t set me off again for days now.

I have suffered from this exact thing for 30 years now, I sympathise with you so much. It is so much worse when the weather is unbearable like it is at the moment. Sending you huge hugs xx

Folks, here's my tip ... keep your curtains closed, and your windows closed. Don't let the sun in, or the cool air out. This is what I've been doing.

I do not go out unless I have to. And when I have to I spend as least time outdoors possible. A also walk around topless in the summer because if I put any clothing on ... even a vest ... It will be soaked. So I just don't bother wearing a top. It forces me to get in shape for summer

☪️️

Thread Information