Thread: It's Back..... so... so am I

It's Back..... so... so am I

It's back.
    What? I hear you say.....

The feeling of impending doom like I think I'm going to have Heart attack.
    The palpitations, the naging tightness, the gassy gut (stress belly)...
    I've had a busy few weeks... doing some agency work for a friend, work I don't normally do. 8 hour Office environment. 100 people a day... barely time to have 15 mins lunch... 2 hour journey into London 2 hours out.
    Thankfully that's come to an end just back to the normal window cleaning next week.

But I don't feel great.... and I have to go to chuffing family get together with the inlaws tonight. Not that its a major issue just Not what I want to do to wind down.

Any how that's how I feel..... I'm trying to cut back on the Alcohol intake and trying to eat healthier meals. But I do wonder if I should put my mind at rest and go to the A/E tomorrow.... but at the same time I don't want to waste thier time or mine.

Stupid anxiety

Re: It's Back..... so... so am I

I would only got to A&E if you're in a real physical or psychological crisis. That's what it's there for really. What I would do is try to get a GP appointment to discuss your anxiety. You can raise any physical sensations you're having and then your GP can assess it and decide if there's anything that needs attention, which it's likely there won't be. It's classic anxiety to feel like something terrible is about to happen. It's your mind trying to protect you in a misguided way, and it makes you feel not very nice.

Thread Information