Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Needing a hug again

Re: Needing a hug again

Life is really kicking you at the moment, Tracy. I know from speaking to you recently just how strong you are and how you take on a very large emotional load to help others come through. Just getting through shows great strength and going even further to help others demonstrates even more. It may not feel like it at times but what's inside you keeps you going.

I also remember you have a great partner who will be there for you no matter what. So no matter how tough it gets you won't go through it alone. But I do hope everything gets better and your loved ones get better.

THanks Terry sorry I haven't been on to reply, been tending to a very sick dog who is going to the vet tomorrow and may have to be put down, I'll be surprised if she makes it by morning or the day after. My Friend is out of the hospital and his Pneumonia is almost gone, he is still very weak. I am trying so much Terry to be strong still, I haven't slept much, I really need to start taking care of myself, yes my husband does what he can to help me and be there for me but he can only do so much. It will be a relief when my pup does go, she is 13, this year will be 14. She isn't herself anymore and barely eats.

PK you are amazing! With what you've gone through recently and dealing with.

THank you Carn, right now I am a sobbing mess, my girl was put to sleep this morning at nine am pst time.

Carn thank you it's 2:32 in the morning and I am feeling so alone right now. I have been crying almost nonstop, the past six months have been so hard. I just want to have a break now please please can I have a break from all the death. Please....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information