Thread: Scared of friend that *v in front of me

Scared of friend that *v in front of me

Hi all,

Freaking out right now about noro. Super scared as i was out with my friend and we had to get out of a cab for her to be sick. She did tell me she had been sick 3 times this morning before that episode but she's been really anxious she was pregnant so I put it down to either pregnancy or her anxiety. Needless to say she done a test whilst she was out with me and the test was negative.

I'm now freaking out badly that she has noro. When we had to get out the cab I was about 2 and a half metres away from her when she *v
    twice. I'm really scared.

Re: Scared of friend that *v in front of me

Quote Originally Posted by MsBarker View Post
    Hi all,

Freaking out right now about noro. Super scared as i was out with my friend and we had to get out of a cab for her to be sick. She did tell me she had been sick 3 times this morning before that episode but she's been really anxious she was pregnant so I put it down to either pregnancy or her anxiety. Needless to say she done a test whilst she was out with me and the test was negative.

I'm now freaking out badly that she has noro. When we had to get out the cab I was about 2 and a half metres away from her when she *v
    twice. I'm really scared.
    Please excuse my ignorance/naivety but was your friend's test for pregnancy or for Norovirus? If the latter, I've never actually heard of such 'tests' (similar to LFTs for Covid). Just (innocently) curious.

Plus I'm not currently aware of any Norovirus 'epidemic' ATM either.

Thread Information