For the last 10 days, I've had a tight chest, which happens every now and then, like a muscle spasm. It's a tight squeezing feeling that last about a second. It's pretty much by the left nipple but it's hard to exactly pinpoint.

With that, I get random 1- second throb type ache in my left arm and sometimes in my fingers.

It's really weird. I thought it might be muscle or nerve related, but because of where it is, I always have heart worries.

I've had heart worries for decades. I've had a few tests (multiple ECGs, an echo, multiple blood tests, a 48 hr holter) over my time but nothing for the last 5 years. My anxiety was getting better.

But its definitely returned with this new ache. I wake up in the middle of the night sweating and with the aches happening more but when I turn on the TV, try and watch something and take my mind off it, it does ease slightly.

I don't have much medical equipment at home as that was feeding into my anxiety but I do have an oximeter and that seems to suggest my o2 levels are fine and my pulse is always around the 70 to 80 level, which doesn't seem terrible.

Does anyone else get muscle spasm type tightness in the chest? Is there a good way to fix it?
And what is your threshold for when you contact the doctor? I don't want to keep contacting them for just anxiety!

Thanks