Hey guys, Dave here, been visiting no more panic for years but never posted.

I have a bit of a history of health anxiety, it started a few years ago when I convinced myself my throat was closing up, it was pretty rough but after an endoscopy I was told everything was fine.

Weird thing is that I can't remember the transition from panic to feeling ok again.

So now, I have had a small niggling sensation just below my ribs on the left hand side of my body, I was convinced it was just a pulled muscle at first. In fact I only get the twinge when I bend or twist, and even then only sometimes, even when I press on it I can only feel it occasionally.

The worry has come from the fact I have been pretty badly constipated for the last two weeks, and then went down a rabbit hole of googling which I really shouldn't have.

I've been trying to keep on top of it, but I went into a blind Panic before and felt compelled to put my feelings into writing.

I have had episodes of binge drinking and am kind of on and off with healthy eating, and just turned 41.

I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks, and I just had various blood tests for a random checkup a month ago.

But I am not in any 'pain' and aside from the constipation which Is not total, I feel ok apart from the light headedness from being in a bit of a fearful state.

Thanks for listening.