Thread: I spend everyday of my life picking apart my stool.

I spend everyday of my life picking apart my stool.

Whenever I pick apart my stool I do find a salt gain size of blood I have a immediate breakdown. I am pregnant and have been dealing with constipation. The blood is literally the size of single salt piece. It’s minuscule but I do see it whenever I pick apart my stool. I am constantly fishing the stool out of the toliet bowl. I want to stop checking and flush. But how I do know if something is wrong if I don’t pick apart my stool?

Re: I spend everyday of my life picking apart my stool.

First of all, are you sure it's blood? If it's the size of a grain of salt, how do you even see it? It could be something you've eaten maybe?
    Most people don't go picking through their stools. If something is wrong with them, they know it without having to do that.
    If you're constipated and pregnant then it's very possible it's piles - so common in pregnancy.
    Checking through your stool is a habit you'll have to try to break. You don't need to do that to see if something is wrong. If you're finding it hard to just stop checking then maybe say to yourself that you won't check in your next bowel movement and you can check in the one after that. Do it every second time, then every third one until you eventually feel comfortable to stop it. It's just a suggestion, it might help you break the habit.

Thread Information