Hey all, this has been a problem for some time now. It's not constant and I haven't been able to figure out what makes it hurt/flare up just yet, but wondering if anyone else has had pain here.

The spot is just right of the bellybutton a few inches. A while back, I was worried it was appendix, but it's been months off and on now, so doubt it's that (and don't think it's far enough over). Was also worried about gallbladder, but that scan came back okay.

Sometimes it's dull, other times when it's acting up and I'll stand up, I'll get a couple very sharp twinges, but yeah. At least last night, I was very gassy when I had the pain there, but it persisted even after it. It's not daily, but is 100% the same spot every time it happens which is maybe once every couple of weeks right now (though it can sometimes last multiple days in a row).

It isn't constant so even when it IS affecting me, it's not a 24/7 sort of thing, but just wondering if that could be IBS type symptoms or whatnot. Obviously have some fears about stuff like bowel/colon cancer or whatnot if it's the colon that's giving me problems, but I'm mid 30s so doctor won't send me for colonoscopy yet. I did get an endoscopy and that came back fine, minus some mild gastritis.