Hello all,
So I have a swollen tonsil on one side not sure how l9ng been that way.
Been on antibiotics for a month tonsil still swollen and hurts not like a sore throat more of an ache and ear pain on same side ear pain comes and goes also feels full , tonsil ach also comes and goes . Getting worried cause it's been a month with treatment . Had white spots that are now gone away . Also at one point my throat hurt to touch from the outside . After some dr google I'm stressed about tonsil cancer. Also on my left tonsil the one thst is larger than the right tonsil I noticed inside the opening above the fleshy oval part of tonsil I have a clear bump/bubble looking thing on it . I'm 37 yrs male , close to 20 / currently trying to quit with nicotine replacement, occasionally drink not often. Would this possibly be tonsil cancer or am I stressing for no reason. All stuff online says asymmetrical tonsils could be cancer and I'm pretty freaked out some sites say tonsil cancer is rare others say it's the most common type of thrist related cancer .thanks for all that read this ahead of time