Thread: Return of stomach issues

Return of stomach issues

Hi all. I have been largely OK for the last 12 months or so but stomach issues have reared their ugly head again in the last 10 days. It started with a bit of an upset tummy one night and has now led to increasingly uncomfortable abdo pains and wind. I don't feel them at night but as soon as I wake in the morning, I am aware of the pain. It moves around from right across my belly button to low on the right or low on the left - really crampy and uncomfortable. I have trapped wind/burping too. MY BMs weren't good for a few days after stomach upset but now seem reasonably normal and no bleeding/weight loss/fatigue etc.. They just won't go away and it's so draining!! I had similar symptoms this time last year before kids went back to school/Uni. I'm also in the middle of a divorce and am a part time student struggling financially so stress is there!
    My friend was diagnosed with bowel cancer at 52 (I am 51!!). I stupidly looked at Google and now I think this is the same or Ovarian cancer! Don't know what to do!!

Re: Return of stomach issues

Stress, you're going through a divorce, a part time student and trying to raise kids, yes it's caused by stress and stress can really mess up your bowels, also you're 51, hello menopause, that messes with your bowels big time.

Thread Information