Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IBS or something more...

IBS or something more...

Hello all, first time posting here. Lately since the begining of July I've been not doing too good with my HA. All started with a oral cancer scare that of course turned out to be nothing, just some bleeding gums. Anywho during July I pretty much just had lose watery stools and I'll admit I was trying to cope with my anxiety by drinking a lot of beer. Starting around the begining of August I started having trouble going. Was passing some small pebble like stools and the when they woudl be formed they were flat. This all started my CC worry. Since last Saturday I've had some cramping and having really been passing any stools. Went to my GP on Monday and she got me on Zoloft and fiber gummies. The fiber hasn't changed anything. Since yesterday I've been only passing mucus which is lovely. Anyway should I be concerned about CC? My GP didn't seem at all worried about it and said sounds like I'm stopped up and my anxiety is bad.

Re: IBS or something more...

Quote Originally Posted by JD8888 View Post
    sounds like I'm stopped up and my anxiety is bad.

Yes it does.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thanks for the reply fish. Trying hard to focuse and realize this is likely anxiety and IBS but it's hard somedays.

So for the past week I’ve had abdominal cramping and spasms. Thin flat stools and finally yesterday had a round one. Was very long and flat to start then turned round. I’ve been worried though this past weekend because I lost weight. Is this anxiety!? Please someone help. My doctor just thinks I have anxiety and ibs though she never did any tests for ibs. Yesterday then I got stressed and had watery diarrhea and sever abdominal cramps and blah feeling. That passed after eating some food and rest. Then this morning back to somewhat roundish flat stool. Idk what’s going on anymore. Just need some help and advice.

I promise, this sounds like stress to me. Trust your doctor.

Thanks blue! I’m only 35 and just turned 35 last month. This HA flare up started in July when I was convinced I had oral cancer but turned out to be nothing. Thought I had it in four different locations in my mouth. All of July I had doggy BM’s from that and I guess when I got the all clear my mind went to CRC. Ugh I hate this.

Bowels are weird, don't sweat it

Are flat stools a sign of something serious?

Since I’m not doing good today I’m gonna list what’s going on in hopes that helps.
    flat stools for around a month, started as small hard to pass pebbles that transitioned to flat. Slowly getting more shape and round.
    weight loss, but my stomach has been all over the place which has killed my appetite. Ate good Saturday and Sunday and that helped. But still down a few pounds.
    Sever cramps and pain yesterday and watery diarrhea which went away after I relaxed and took a nap.
    feeling of impending doom. Anxiety high. Feel like I’m crawling out of my skin.
    feeling like I always have to go to the bathroom.
    very mild nausea.
    tense feeling that wakes me up and I’m clenching my jaw at night.
    feeling recluse and wanting to retreat.

Now my stomach started making gurgling sounds and I feel a slight pressure above my right hip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information