The arguments are ruthless. I don't know what they do down there but I hear banging and screaming. It starts around 9pm until about 11pm. I've heard it at 2am before.

He has dementia, and has had a stroke. So I understand his life is difficult. But I can't understand why she screams and shouts back at him. They need help. She's spoken with me about it before, and I know dementia is a terrible disease, so I don't complain. The only thing I don't like is her dog barking all day, and night. My dogs are silent, they don't make a noise. The old tymer barks when he see's the ex, but that's it.

But on the same token I don't expect her to complain about non issues, or to be made to feel uncomfortable.

Other day lady at the bottom of the block had a go at me for not locking the entrance door behind me (this was the lady that moaned about the old tymer). I explained I don't leave the door unlocked, I have a key. But she insisted nobody else in the block does that and it only started when I moved in. I noticed it was unlocked this morning again, so somebody is doing it

Since then the other lady who used to be nice to me ignores me when I say hello. She used to take my bin out on bin collection day. Now she takes everybody elses and leaves mine.

It's crazy little mind games. Does my head in. Just leave me to live in peace. That's all I want.