Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ww3

Re: Ww3

Things got massively worse today, this morning there was a talk of a cesfire/hostage release. But now there's a black out and a looming ground invasion. The usa is done for, we've backed the wrong people here.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    I understand i might be coming off a bit crazy in my remarks, but I wouldn't call it the realms of fantasy with everything going on right now in the middle east. Especially us Americans who have to pay for our presidents poor decision to get directly involved.

It's fantasy as you have no idea what Binden, Xi, Putin, Un, Hezbolla, Hamas or their advisors are thinking. You are projecting your own fears. That is a fantasy world in your brain.

Whilst I am not belittling the situation, you have no influence or information as to what is happening and what may happen.

The ground invasion has started, israel has invaded the gaza strip after weeks of ungodly air attacks, after 122 country's have called for a ceasefire. 14 (including the us) have voted against. Iran and qatar have been on the phone talking about "war" so clearly the other country's in the middle east will not take this sitting down. Turkey has outright blamed the us for backing theses monsters with froce, money and weapons. They are one of our biggest allies in the middle east, so this is very concerning. That's not to mention the ties Russia has with hamas, hamas has been looking for the Russia hostages to release them as they are "very close friends". This truly is the start of the biggest war anyone has seen since ww2. I get all my information from aljazeera new network.

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    It's fantasy as you have no idea what Binden, Xi, Putin, Un, Hezbolla, Hamas or their advisors are thinking. You are projecting your own fears. That is a fantasy world in your brain.

Whilst I am not belittling the situation, you have no influence or information as to what is happening and what may happen.
    The entire world has denounced Israel for it war crimes, and have even talked about "war" among some of the middle eastern countries. Clearly this is not just in my head, its a sad and scary reality.

The ground invasion has started, israel has invaded the gaza strip after weeks of ungodly air attacks, after 122 country's have called for a ceasefire. 14 (including the us) have voted against. Iran and qatar have been on the phone talking about "war" so clearly the other country's in the middle east will not take this sitting down. Turkey has outright blamed the us for backing theses monsters with froce, money and weapons. They are one of our biggest allies in the middle east, so this is very concerning. That's not to mention the ties Russia has with hamas, hamas has been looking for the Russia hostages to release them as they are "very close friends". This truly is the start of the biggest war anyone has seen since ww2. I get all my information from aljazeera new network.

You are aware the Muslim and Arab world are not particularly united? Their weapons systems are majority supplied by the US and NATO, who have a huge influence in that area.
    It is very unlikely they would present a unilateral front.
    The western leaning Arab states despite their spending on weapons technology, are actually very poor at war fighting, two gulf wars proved this. Any aggressive move against Israel would lead to severe damage to themselves internally. The oil rich states have a lot to lose in getting involved in a bloody battle with Israel.
    Everybody wants a cease fire including the US, but would you have expected the US to just shrug its shoulders after 911?
    Who knows it may blow up into a huge war over there, the US, NATO, Russia and China, will be making sure it's contained to that area, it's in all of their interests.

The entire world has denounced Israel for it war crimes, and have even talked about "war" among some of the middle eastern countries. Clearly this is not just in my head, its a sad and scary reality.

What about the terrorist attack that kicked this off, you seem to skip over that?

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum123 View Post
    What about the terrorist attack that kicked this off, you seem to skip over that?
    I've said quite a few times in my post that I feel for the people whom have been killed, its a terrible act of violence against Israel and its people. But Israel is going way to far, the innocent people of gaza did not kill the 1400 people. Hamas did, collective punishment is a war crime. Holding basic needs such as food/water/medicine, is a war crime. No matter how bad this "9/11" attack was, the people of gaza do not deserve this. There should be a cesfire, the rest of the world backs this. Clearly Hamas would think twice about attacking Israel again after such a show of froce, we don't need to wipe out a whole race of people to prove a point.

Hamas have governed Gaza since 2007. If they are such a minority why haven't one of the other Sunni factions within Gaza assumed control?

When the US and it's allies, including my country went into Iraqthe second time. We cut electric and water supplies to the towns and cities including Baghdad, we ensured food and medical supplies could not get in. Then leaflet dropped the cities and towns telling the civilian inhabitants to get the soldiers to surrender, and no further deaths would occur.
    We then bombed suspected buildings we believed the enemy was using.

After Iraq had been defeated the US presided over the power vacuum, installing various puppet governments. This war and subsequent experiments in governance cost the lives of 1.2 million iraqi civilian lives.

In the words of the late Bob Marley 'before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean'.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information