Thread: How common is catching covid again after having it a little less than a month ago?

How common is catching covid again after having it a little less than a month ago?

Hey everyone,

My friend had covid a bit over 3 weeks ago and last night she texted me that she woke up having trouble with her asthma, unable to breathe properly and coughing.

I知 worried she has covid and I was with her on Saturday for the whole day. Now I keep worrying about getting covid. :(

Re: How common is catching covid again after having it a little less than a month ago

Probably slim to none, but better question is why are you afraid of it? It's like catching a flu now or something milder, unless you have a lot of underlying diseases, then it's understandable but then you would be afraid of the flu as well.

Re: How common is catching covid again after having it a little less than a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo84 View Post
    Probably slim to none, but better question is why are you afraid of it? It's like catching a flu now or something milder, unless you have a lot of underlying diseases, then it's understandable but then you would be afraid of the flu as well.
    I think you've hit the nail on the head there Hypo. Hence why Covid in general is receiving far less media attention of late.

Thread Information