Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black speck in urine?

Re: Black speck in urine?

Poppy thank you very much. I am very nervous, because the frequency is back and forth all the time, and the moment I feel like I need to pee, I become so anxious and scared. This is driving me crazy. Like I peed an hour ago, and I feel like I have to again. and the fact is that I drank today less than my usual. I do not know what is going on, but of course, OC is on my mind. Oh dear God....

It's definitely an anxiety thing. When we enter that fight/flight response, our bodies want to get rid of all unnecessary baggage, which is often bodily fluids to prepare for whatever comes next. And being hyperaware of it means that anytime you even think you feel the sensation that you need to go, your body will latch onto that and make you think you really do need to go.

I think your doctors being unconcerned but willing to run the diagnostics to ease your mind is a really good sign. Just try to hang in there, you'll be fine.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Dear Poppy, Thank you so much, you are truly very helpful.

A complete meltdown today, just crying, total desperation. I do not see what this can be but OC. Not drinking excessively but must go every 2 hours. Urination seems relentless. Did not sleep last night almost at all. I am just praying to somehow make it to Thursday, when my ultrasound is. Of course, at the same time, dreading the results.

Update:
    Had transvaginal ultrasound, which I was told was completely benign. They could not see my left ovary, but the doctor said that is actually extra reassurance because it excludes pathology, and it is not uncommon at my age ( 62). But, my urination frequency is back and forth: some days I am OK some days ( like yesterday for example) , it is very unpleasant, like I need to pee every hour. Also , in the meantime I have an intermittent pain that starts in my left buttock, down the leg. It mostly sounds and feels like Sciatica, according to everything I read on reputable medical sites.

I also read that bladder is actually easily seen on transvaginal ultrasound, but my ultrasound technician and doctor did not say anything about it. Should I presume if anything suspicious was seen, regardless that it is not female organ, I would have been told, and referred further? On patient portal the doctor's reports says: "The patient was reassured that her pelvic region looks normal, with no abnormal findings." Should I just try hard to calm down and drop this issue, or should I go to the Urologist? Please, just a word of comfort or piece of advice by someone who can think straight. I am really struggling to pass this issue, and definitely do not want to rock the boat unnecessarily. However, very anxious all the time, cannot sleep. Please help! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lana View Post
    Update: Had transvaginal ultrasound, which I was told was completely benign. They could not see my left ovary, but the doctor said that is actually extra reassurance because it excludes pathology, and it is not uncommon at my age ( 62)......Should I just try hard to calm down and drop this issue, or should I go to the Urologist?....piece of advice by someone who can think straight.
    Drop it and try to calm down

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Fishmanpa, I have to say: God bless your heart, and thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information