Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to buy a gift for my neighbors. Any suggestions?

Re: Looking to buy a gift for my neighbors. Any suggestions?

Yeah I've been watching Red Dwarf and fancied a change.

It's nice there is a bond there and that you have dogs that get on with each other. Could it be a scottie, westie or maybe bichon frise? They are lively friendly dogs and popular.

Believe me I know mate, it's why I've not been on here. My mum has Alzheimer's and it has been getting more advanced. It's horrible to watch and for them to go through. I hope your neighbour can continue to cope because she won't want to approach the care home stage until there is no choice.

I'm sorry to hear that Terry. This year appears to be a very difficult one for many. Look after yourself too during these times of stress

Red Dwarf is ace. I've binged watched it so many times, and each time it's like I'm watching it for the first time again. Love it, may watch some today now you've mention it.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Thanks James you too mate

Red Dwarf started when I was in secondary school so we loved it. Still great today. I've got a Mr Flibble knocking around somewhere.

Have a Red Dwarf earworm on me https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl2wnKP9YeI

Hi Terry Thank you for remembering me. I am still here. hope you are going on ok xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Hi Terry Thank you for remembering me. I am still here. hope you are going on ok xxx
    Hiya Magic, who could forget you???!!! I'm getting by but things are harder now mum has Alzheimer's.

I hope you & your family are all well xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information