I started feeling sick on the 17th and went through the whole sore throat, congestion, sneezing, body aches and a fever, and then the dreaded cough. It was never wet really but I must’ve gone through hundreds of tissues. The cough got way worse after like 10 days and I wasn’t able to sleep and I kept having the urge to hack my brains out. I called the doctor and he was like sounds like it’s a bacterial cough at this point so we need to tackle it but then he sent in a script that I was allergic to so I called back and a different doctor was like I don’t think you need it wait two days and so I waited and got worse…like the cough got worse and finally on Monday the doctor was like here’s an antibiotic you’re not allergic to please take it lol I’m on amox-clav 125mg twice a day for 10 days. Today is day 4 or 10 and I’ve taken 7 of the 20 pills. I’m still a little coughy and have the urge here and there and I’m basically in a panic about antibiotic reisistance or what if I don’t get better what if I feel this way forever what if I get sick again what if the feeling of needing to cough never goes away. Am I really healthy? What if there is something else wrong with me? I’m trying to remind myself that I started the antibiotics later and like I still have 13 more pills to take so I can’t expect myself to be fine and normal already right? I’m just spiraling as you can tell.