Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: having a blip,,,

Re: having a blip,,,

there are some things i see improvement on but the bodily sensations that dont feel right to me still kind of freak me out. my left arm feels not numb, but i feel like ive lost some sensation and it kinda feels heavy and hard to control, for lack of a better way to explain it,,, my left leg kinda feels like whenever i move it, it feels like it moves pretty hard and i fear kicking someone. my right arm feels mostly normal, same with my right leg... i guess i just feel kind of guilty for this kicking in around christmastime, i dont know what parts are just anxiety or what parts are real, it feels like im losing control sorta of my left side, even though i can still move things just fine. ive been feeling these sensations for a while, since mid november. i dont know if its because of me going off my meds, i keep thinking it cant be since its been almost a month since i stopped taking them cold turkey, which i know sound ridiculous but my symptoms were beginning to show even when i started taking them again, even showing weird and scary ones like involunary head rolling. i feel like the meds (i was taking lamictal) made me this way and its gonna be like this forever....according to the anxious part of my brain...

some things are getting better! whenever i get anxious like this i tend to isolate myself, today i managed to talk to a few friends of mine!

ive think ive cleared up my symptoms- they are most likely back related. ive been feeling little but significant twinges of pain in my back, which suck but im glad i have a potential answer. i bet that its all nerve related, ive had semi numbness in both of my feet lately

hello, im okay, i promise,,

still feeling the numbness in my feet, trying not to worry but i havent really done the best job of that. i guess im just worried mostly that my doc will either not be able to figure out whats the matter or she'll blow off my symptoms as anxiety mostly. ive been trying to move around as much as possible but the feelings i feel in my feet/legs make it hard to walk. ive been kind of stumbling because i have a hard time feeling the floor with my feet. i can feel hot and cold still but its reduced. i can still walk but not super well. i have strange dizzy feelings when the front door to my house opens. i just want to know whats wrong with me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information