Thread: HA resurgence

HA resurgence

It’s been awhile, but I’m having a bout of HA. I’ve been running on empty for a bit. The last few weeks have been a bunch of routine but not entirely pleasant medical visits and bloodwork, and some stress around work and pets and holiday planning.

For the past few days it’s been the usual whack-a-mole of symptoms. Neck ache, it cleared, then hip issue, it cleared, now a masseter muscle twitch has me in fright/freeze mode. Get this - I was even worried about my upcoming period being heavy, and now that it’s shown up I’m worried about it being quite light!

No disease on the planet has such a bizarre set of fleeting random symptoms. But here I am trying to convince myself that this isn’t the thing that’s going to shuffle me off this mortal coil.

Thanks for listening. I hope a week off over the holidays will help set me right. The family gets I’m a basket case but I think it annoys them. I know it annoys them.

Re: HA resurgence

Sigh. Things are levelling out a bit. My jaw hurts from clenching and I know that’s going to take a few days to shake out. I went and got myself some vitamin D because I know I was quite deficient last time I felt like this (like rickets territory). I can think of multiple benign reasons why my period was not usual this month (stress very much included). I just need to avoid obsessing over my body right now. I know it’s going to throw all sorts of nonsense at me and I just need to be like “I hear you. I get you’re upset. But we aren’t doing this.”

Wish me luck.

Good luck my love x

Quote Originally Posted by smogie View Post
    Good luck my love x
    Thanks. I’m getting there, I think. Just mostly exhausted and jumpy now.

It’s a constant battle we just hss as be to keep going xxx

Thread Information