Thread: Pregablin making me feel strange. Any recommendations for carpal tunnel?

Pregablin making me feel strange. Any recommendations for carpal tunnel?

Hey folks,

I've been given pregablin for carpel tunnel. The pain is pretty bad at the moment. I noticed it after decorating. Yesterday night it was so bad I couldn't sleep. Doctor gave me iburophen and pregabalin. I can take up to 300mg.

I took some a few hours ago and no I feel odd. I feel wobbly, and my head is racing a million miles an hour. I feel like I could run a marathon, but at the same time tired. Jittery even.

I don't think I'll take these again. I don't like the side effects.

Are there any natural alternatives for carpal tunnel? I'm wearing the wrist splints and they're helping a little.

I feel like the older I'm getting, the more problems I get

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

2. Re: Pregablin making me feel strange. Any recommendations for carpal tunnel?

Skip pregabalin for now, it's causing bad side effects. Talk to your doctor ASAP about alternative meds and natural options like rest, wrist splints, exercises, and anti-inflammatory diet/supplements. Prioritize your health, you got this!
    Skip pregabalin for now, it's causing bad side effects. Talk to your doctor ASAP about alternative meds and natural options like rest, wrist splints, exercises, and anti-inflammatory diet/supplements. Prioritize your health, you got this!

Re: Pregablin making me feel strange. Any recommendations for carpal tunnel?

Quote Originally Posted by Miu medical billing View Post
    I'm going to tell him I can't take them. The side effects are worse than my AD's. Still feeling a bit woozy. But I managed to do some painting.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I took some a few hours ago and no I feel odd. I feel wobbly, and my head is racing a million miles an hour. I feel like I could run a marathon, but at the same time tired. Jittery even.
    You need to refer this back to your GP given the amount of meds you're on, mate.

Are there any natural alternatives for carpal tunnel? I'm wearing the wrist splints and they're helping a little.
    I'm currently in the same boat with my right wrist. The best option is surgery to cut through the ligament through which the nerve routes. I had that done on my left wrist about 30 years ago and haven't felt even a twinge since. It is usually done with a local anesthetic and a benzodiazepine sedative. I elected to do without the sedative so I could watch. It only takes a couple of minutes.

I feel like the older I'm getting, the more problems I get
    Wait until your age begins with a 7!!

Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
    You need to refer this back to your GP given the amount of meds you're on, mate.

I'm currently in the same boat with my right wrist. The best option is surgery to cut through the ligament through which the nerve routes. I had that done on my left wrist about 30 years ago and haven't felt even a twinge since. It is usually done with a local anesthetic and a benzodiazepine sedative. I elected to do without the sedative so I could watch. It only takes a couple of minutes.

Wait until your age begins with a 7!!
    Hey PDU. Good to see you about Surgery hasn't been suggested, but I have read it's an option. It seems to flare up in the winter.

I'm almost on 4. I certainly feel like 7

I was meant to have all the painting done in this room today so the carpet can go down. Going to have to delay that I think.

☪️️

Thread Information