Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas

Re: Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a merry Christmas, and wishing you all the best for 2024.

Hope you have much better luck in 2024 as it seems that 2023 has been yet another rollercoaster of a year for you.

Especially as you've now got a decent place of your own, in spite of some of its initial teething problems you mentioned.

2023 has for me personally been yet another year of mixed fortunes. While nothing truly amazing or outstanding happened for me or my family, it's been far removed from a full-on 'annus horriblus', which 2020 and 2021 certainly were (for blindingly obvious reasons).

Let's hope some interesting and more positive things happen in 2024, even though the news headlines will obviously still be the same old same old, and also in 2025, 2026, and so on.

Merry Christmas James.

I miss filling my doggie up with turkey and pigs in blankets. My brother lost his dog a few months back and he was proper dustbin when it came to food! I'm sure your dog is very contented with his full belly.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Thank you for sharing FMP. I really enjoyed that, it's so sweet. Did Tasha get to feast on turkey and gammon?

My boy has his ear infection back. I am waiting for the vets to call me back so I can pick up antibiotics. He has ear hematoma again :( But he's had lots of meat and vegetables (the safe ones).
    Awww. hope he feels better soon Tasha has been a picky eater since got her. We're always encouraging her to eat her food and if she finished her bowl, she gets a chewy to snack on. So yesterday, she finished more than half of her food and I put the juices from the dinner I cooked (seasoned lamb loin, potatoes, carrots and onions in the slow cooker) into her food and she cleaned it up and got a chewy

Hope you had a nice holiday and Happy New Year to you!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information