Thread: Banged head twice in 3 days worry

Banged head twice in 3 days worry

I have had an unfortunate clumsy week and on Wednesday early afternoon I opened a solid wood cupboard door bent down to do something else and forgot I had opened the door and banged my head on the corner quite hard as I was rushing. I didn’t see stars but I had to sit down and was rubbing it. I felt a bit hazy and I had a headache later on and the next day but I tried not to worry as didn’t have any other symptoms. Aside from a mild headache now and again the day after I was ok. Then this morning felt fine just a bit bruised on the site of the injury but then I go and bang the same side of my head but this time towards the front on the stairs! This made me drop to the floor but I didn’t loose consciousness or see stars and I didn’t get a headache but it hurt and I wanted to just rest (though was unable to with a pre-schooler). I felt a bit light headed at times in the afternoon but I’ve also been worrying now with having two knocks so close together. It’s been over 6 hours since the second knock and I’ve not been sick or fainted or anything drastic but I’ve felt a bit light headed and tired but then I’m often tired at the moment so am I reading into things?!! I’m trying to reassure myself that people bang their heads in the house often and it’s nothing but there is this little voice saying but you have done this twice within days something serious could be happening to you!

Re: Banged head twice in 3 days worry

my guess is that you are anxious about things which is making you light headed

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information