Thread: Anybody here have good knowledge of horses, football or gambling?

Anybody here have good knowledge of horses, football or gambling?

Interested to know if there's any expert gamblers, horse experts, or football experts here who would be willing to work on a software project with me.

I know little about horses and football, but I've been interested in CAW (Computer Assisted Wagering) for a long time. I studied gambling when I was 17 from some good books. But I didn't have the programming skills to do anything with it.

Now I do. and today with have AI. I understand linear regression and have write software that demonstrates I know what I'm doing.

The problem is I'm not a domain expert in this. I know little about horses, and football. Which are the 2 sports that have a lot of data that can be used for backtesting, analysis and simulation. I need somebody who I can question and pick there brains. Somebody who can offer suggestions, and ideas too.

I use the Go programming language, and I consider myself an expert with it.

So now I need one or more people who can work with me utilizing their knowledge of gambling, or horses, or football. So if you have those skills and you're interested in having a bit of fun let me know.

Disclaimer

I do not use real money. This is fantasy gambling. I will never ask you to use real money or sign up to anything.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Anybody here have good knowledge of horses, football or gambling?

Hi Wired, you are speaking my language here.
    Football obsessed, own racehorses, and probably make about £10k a year at the bookies.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been a bit busy of late. I wasn't expecting anybody to responsd.

So you're man that knows a lot about this. Impressive. Do your horses have any wins?

Have you used CAW software before, or had any dabbling's with AI?

I'll shoot you a private message later tonight with my current idea and if possible pick your brains a little.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

No worries. BlueIris spotted your post and gave me a nudge.

Yeah, these are my main hobbies to be honest, I study the race cards every day, and obviously am hugely involved in the horses I own. I have 8 wins all together as an owner… last season I had 2 winners and was plagued by 2nds.

I use a number cruncher that helps me with where to look for winners, and I use biometric analysis when buying horses, but have never utilised AI in horse racing.

Of course, drop me a message.

Thread Information