Thread: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hi! I am a 23 year old female living in Wiltshire. I suffer from anxiety and a hell of a lot of overthinking which is so draining, I am currently on Propanalol for the anixiety - to be taken as and when I need it. I am currently waiting to have my first appointment with the Wiltshire Talking Therapy Service, which is how I found this page.

My anixety has been getting a lot worse over the past 5/6 years but I never did anything about it because I thought I could handle it myself, until I got into a relationship over 2 years ago and my partner helped me make the steps to getting help. Unfortunately that relationship has now ended because we both needed to work on ourselves in order to be better for each other. I have taken the past few days to allow myself to hurt from that break up but I now really want to work on myself, learn to love myself, learn to be ok by myself and to ease my overthinking. If anyone has any tips or tricks that help them that would be great, I just need something to try until I can see the therapist. I have started to take time away from social media and my phone and I am going to start spending more time with my family and outdoors but if there is anything else that helps other people then I would be very appreciative to know!

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya MindWanderer and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thread Information