Thread: podiatrist said I have misaligned joints - what does that mean?? Anyone else??

podiatrist said I have misaligned joints - what does that mean?? Anyone else??

I went to the Podiatrist as my Dr told me I have hammer toes so I freaked out and now freaking out even more. The Podiatrist said I have significant misaligned joints - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?

I have to go back for treatment but he didn't say what that is or why I have it?
    Could it be due to the scary three letter word - or MS, or diabetes?
    He said it's not caused by anything like cancer or tumours etc but this is the first time I've had something wrong with me - does anyone else have misaligned joints?!

Re: podiatrist said I have misaligned joints - what does that mean?? Anyone else??

I think it's pretty common for things to get out of alignment just by nature of everyday life. Realignment is basically why chiropractors exist.

I'm currently seeing a physical therapist because my pelvis is out of alignment. I suspect it's from walking my parents' dogs, but that's neither here nor there.

Most likely he'll have some exercises for you to do, and he may be able to do some aligning techniques in office. It's really not a big deal, I promise.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Re: podiatrist said I have misaligned joints - what does that mean?? Anyone else??

Thank you! It's probably fine right!

Thread Information