Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so scared

Re: I'm so scared

Quote Originally Posted by MLK1958 View Post
    Probably just gas passing through. I have had similar - sharp pain that only lasts a few minutes and then subsides. I think sometimes if we turn over in bed or iie a certain way sometimes normal gas that should be there anyway gets stuck momentarily and then passes through. Scary though when it happens.
    I do hope for that, but I wasn't felling bloated or gassy though. However, it's really reassuring that you also have something similar and it also radiates to your back and you're just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidite1 View Post
    There's no pain at all now, it all went away at night. Really, you also get abdominal + back pains with IBS? I'm so sorry you have this, but it makes me a bit better that I'm not alone and it doesn't have to be some really terrible things!
    Yes a lot, I am having a flare up now have been going on for hours, burping, abdominal pain, back pain, passing gas, the whole works.

Quote Originally Posted by Pkstracy View Post
    Yes a lot, I am having a flare up now have been going on for hours, burping, abdominal pain, back pain, passing gas, the whole works.
    But this back pain of yours is also radiating from stomach, it hurts at the same time, yes?

The pain didn't come back at night, today it's still not here, so I guess it's good? My anxiety is still over the roof because of that, I cannot eat anything, I don't feel hunger at all. I can only sleep, that's the only thing that seems so soothe these feelings. But well, I have to work today.
    I feel so pathetic. I wouldn't have any problem, even if it was acute abdominal pain, the only thing that makes me panic is that it radiated to the back.
    I guess I can only wait for my brain to calm down? Today I have an appointment with a therapist, it's time to come back. I hoped so much that I would be able to go on my own after having finished therapy. But well, here I go again.

It's been a week since it happened. So of course today I was stupidly waiting if this would reoccur. Guess what, it did.
    Today my stomach was crazy, giving me pains all over it. I was just reading a book when my left side started to hurt, together with my back. This time it was even milder, lasted for like 10 seconds. After that I passed gas.
    I should be calm but well, I'm not.

Abdominal pain radiating to the back

Hello! I've made already a post about it. But I'm just curious now - does anybody here ever get cramp like pain (very mild) to the left of the belly button which radiates to the back on the same height? It drives me insane.
    One time it lasted couple of minutes and went away by itself. Yesterday it lasted like 10 seconds, while I was gassy and had anxiety pains all over my tummy.
    It wouldn't worry me at all, if it wasn't for this radiating to the back.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information