Thread: Supraclavical Lymph Node

Supraclavical Lymph Node

Been a while but first time in ages I feel the severe panic.

I feel as though I have a weird mild cold, runny nose last few days, slight head cold especially if I bend over. That's it. Runny nose quite often. I feel well otherwise.

Now today while scratching I noticed a tiny Tony smaller than area lump above the clavicle I can't find it easily but if I raise shoulders and have a feel it's 100% there and not one on the other side.

I'm trying to be logical. I know when I had flu jab this node raised so maybe because I have some sort of cold virus, that's maybe why?

My health anxiety is off the roof first time in years as I read recently (accidentally was on a random IG reel) that nodes here are definite signs of C.

Re: Supraclavical Lymph Node

Quote Originally Posted by TheArcher90 View Post
    Been a while but first time in ages I feel the severe panic.

I feel as though I have a weird mild cold, runny nose last few days, slight head cold especially if I bend over. That's it. Runny nose quite often. I feel well otherwise.

Now today while scratching I noticed a tiny Tony smaller than area lump above the clavicle I can't find it easily but if I raise shoulders and have a feel it's 100% there and not one on the other side.

I'm trying to be logical. I know when I had flu jab this node raised so maybe because I have some sort of cold virus, that's maybe why?

My health anxiety is off the roof first time in years as I read recently (accidentally was on a random IG reel) that nodes here are definite signs of C.
    Hey! Lymph nodes are on your body all the time, you can always feel them if you look for them. Normally they're not visible, but of course when you touch your body searching for them you will find them. It's completely normal! I guess they're not enlarged if you can't find them easily! If there was anything wrong they would be really big, you wouldn't have to look for them!

Thread Information