Hello. Long post but I need to vent and I need some kind of reassurance. I am currently losing it. My mental health has declined. So ever since 2016, I've had this heart rhythm issue that feels like my heart stops then immediately starts beating fast and irregular. Like a horse galloping in my chest. It lasts anywhere from 4 to 15 seconds and it always scares me when it happens. It feels like very fast pvcs. I've had maybe 6 or 7 episodes since 2016. I had Wolff parkinson white syndrome and it actually felt like that but not as long.

Im scared I may have ventricular tachycardia or non sustained ventricular tachycardia.
I talked with my electrophysiologist and he told me that I had an inducible supraventricular tachycardia which was successfully eradicated with catheter ablation. My other electrophysiologist told me that this fast rhythm I was getting was my heart trying to go into Wolff parkinson white again but couldn't so that's why it doesn't lastvas long but I had one of these brief episodes before my ablation. I have had multiple 48 hour holter monitors and multiple echocardiograms and ekgs. I asked him if I could get an MRI and or loop recorder because of my fear of vt or nsvt and he said the following.
"There has been no objective evidence of any serious arrhythmia and year. I will not be doing a loop recorder that is an invasive procedure without objective evidence of something actually going on. Same applies to testing like cardiac MRI. Any testing needs to be done for something specific that you are looking for. When done without a good indication, tests will often create more anxiety than do any benefit.
I recommend starting with the Holter monitor and going from there. You are feeling premature beats that are not dangerous and nothing needs to be done for them. You can have PVCs that come as 1 in every 3 or 4 beats several seconds or minutes at a time. So the symptoms can be prolonged even with isolated PVCs."

I want to trust my electrophysiologist but I'm also scared that one day this rhythm will happen out of nowhere and will not go back to normal. I don't know what to do. I have so much anxiety. It's 8:30 am and I still can't sleep.