Thread: Geopathic Stress

Geopathic Stress

While I have already covered this subject in my 'Buildings/rooms with odd vibes' thread, nobody replied so I thought I would start a dedicated thread on said topic, though take a look at that 'other' thread (or Google it) for more detailed explanations on the subject.

I was speaking on the phone last night to this guy that I've known for years but haven't spoke to him for about 2 or more years and I brought up the thing about GS as he mentioned he often has trouble sleeping of late, and he believes it's all a made-up fairy tale (he also believes the same about climate change, dare I say it) and basically told me to 'get a life', which I felt quite condescending and dismissive of him, plus he seems to be in total denial about a lot of issues in general, including the effects of passive smoking (in spite of him being a lifelong non-smoker himself) saying 'it never did neither himself nor previous generations as a whole any harm' and is also an antivaxxer.

Going back to the original thread topic, what are others' opinions on the phenomenon of geopathic stress, especially as I'm sure I'm the only person on here to have mentioned it so far?

Re: Geopathic Stress

Still no replies?

I suppose it's understandable though, as GS is still a relatively poorly understood subject, and probably greatly overlooked IMO, especially in instances when and where it may be one of many factors in challenging behaviours, especially by children and teenagers.

Thread Information