Thread: Seasonal flashbacks

Seasonal flashbacks

Right now I'm still lying in bed and the weather outside in my area instantly reminded me of this time in 2020 when Covid was rapidly taking the world by storm, we were just over a week away from our first national lockdowns due to it and my mom's dementia issues really started to explode by then.

Although I'm not really fearful of Covid itself anymore given its current strain is generally negligible for the most part, compared to those of 2020-21, plus my mom has been in a care home since June 2022, I can't help having these flashbacks to that turbulent time.

I also dread to imagine what the next major 'crisis' might be; whether more 'personal' or collectively affecting us all.

But then again, these days I try not to get as emotionally embroiled in the media, especially as certain elements of it can often hype things up that sometimes end up being much ado about nothing.

Re: Seasonal flashbacks

BTW, I posted this thread here in the GAD section rather than the Covid section as not only the posts/threads and general 'traffic' within the latter section seems to be fewer and far between of late, it covers various other 'issues' rather than specifically Covid.

Thread Information