Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lack of logic and rationality.

Re: Lack of logic and rationality.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidite1 View Post
    I know, it makes me even more sad that I came up with something so ridiculous, ruining my good days streak.

I spoke to the manager (Karen vibes) about the cats. They are vaccinated, spayed, Taken care of, even every one of them has a name! She said I can pet them, play with them, just have fun!
    Your words...

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Your words...

FMP
    I also remembered that 3.5 years ago at night a bat came into my room. I thought it was gone, but in the morning it crawled from under my bed... I didn't get the injections, didn't know it was considered an exposure 😭

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling_Fairy View Post
    I know you're worried about this, but this is the third thread you posted about this. That's not helping you. In your first thread from the 10th, everyone reassured you that there is no way you could have rabies.
    Two more threads are not going to offer more reassurance, or make you believe it.

I also remembered that 3.5 years ago a bat flew into my bedroom at night, I thought it went away but in the morning crawled from under my bed. Didn't get injection then, I didn't know it was an exposure 😭

And this is exactly why behaviours like seeking reassurance or observing a cat instead of enjoying a holiday won't help. Your anxiety will move the goal posts to keep the worry going. Did you ever take any steps to see a mental health professional? It's worth doing for definite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information