Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My anger has never been this bad

Re: My anger has never been this bad

You're not naive wired, you are kind. That's the difference.
    If that guy mentions about staying again or turns up just say you can't because it was noticed by neighbours and you are not allowed people stay over if not immediate family. Or say your son was upset. Or just say you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I've had to block him. He's quite pushy when it comes to visiting. He had a bust up with his misses, and is now in a hotel. I feel for him, I do. I've been there. But he can't live life surfing sofas and treating peoples property like it means nothing.

His views are quite extreme. I can't have that in my life. I'm trying to get better.
    I'm hardly surprised he and his other half have split up. Especially for him having such extreme views on certain things and for being so reckless and careless with his smoking habits, especially in the home.

And while it usually pains me to see people homeless, I can't help thinking in the context of your old mate's selfishness 'tough titties'.

He just sounds like an selfish, undeserving taker (and loser) who has little to no respect whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    That's terrible that the staff ignored it. There's little compassion or care in the system anymore. It's hard to find a good center. I used to love the center in my old area but sadly budget cuts meant it had to be closed down. I miss that. The staff actually cared, and went out of their way to help with whatever problem you had.
    Those 'stalking' incidents from that other client were back in around 2004, before all the cuts lark, although I have a feeling the authorities were at it in some form or another even back then, albeit more subtly than during the past 10-15 years. In fact, there was even much speculation about our local CC (Staffs) closing many of the day centres back then in the mid 2000s, predating the Global Financial Crisis, let alone the Tory govts from 2010 onwards and Blair and Co getting it in the neck at the time.

TBH, I don't think there's ever really been much compassion within the care system. It's pretty much always been dogged by poor management and certain people with agendas who are often all talk but actually can't be bothered a lot of the time, coupled with the 'blame culture' and chronic lack of accountability.

And this has been under both Tory and Labour govts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information