Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

Re: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

Yeah, I'm being sent for an MRI as well. My GP thinks it could be anxiety, but she wants to rule out anything physical first. She wanted me to get bloods done and if that all came back fine she would send me for a brain MRI (my boods were fine) so I'm trying to get an appointment for that. If that comes back fine, she will send me to an ENT.

It's interesting, I went away this weekend and had a great time. But socializing is also always really a stressor for me. For the past 3 days I've had the vertigo from morning til evening. I do feel very tense in my body. But there is just seemingly nothing I can do calm my body down or stop the vertigo it seems

Re: Having dizzy/throbbing dizziness tormenting me

@Sparkling_Fairy Very similar to mine, and I was out getting the shopping today and it’s been non stop since this morning, very distressing. She also mentioned something about an inner ear thing, because I told her about the pressure I feel at the sides of my ears or temples. She said like debris or crystals or something. Yeah, I had intensive bloods done at the hospital back at the end of January, all were fine too, I’d also had a 24 hour heart monitor which was also normal. So, waiting for the MRI, and then my doctor also suggested the ENT after that. She thinks it’s anxiety related too, but like you too she wants to rule out anything else. Which I guess is a good thing that our doctors listen to us and know that we suffer with anxiety too but also have real physical symptoms that worry and scare us and take it seriously.

I will post here when I get my appointment and follow up on everything so I can keep anyone following the thread up to date, just if they want to. It’s good you had a good weekend, and that sounds reassuring as well, but it is a awful when it seems to last all day.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information