Thread: I keep thinking I’ve got a type of cancer because of all my symptoms

I keep thinking I’ve got a type of cancer because of all my symptoms

My mind has been going crazy these last few months due to my head thjinong I’ve got a type of cancer, I’ve got to have a hysterectomy in the next couple of months due to a fibroid and a thick endometrium. My symptoms I’m suffering with is that I have gallstones in my gallbladder but have persistent upper back pain daily and the last couple of months been going under my armpits and breast tissue. I’ve had a low grade fever of 37.8 daily for the last few months, everytime I see the dr he says it’s because I have gallstones and therefore it’s those and yet my blood tests including infection marker have all come back clear. I can get goosebumps in the day but permanently hot on my head. I have constant period pains daily and again dr says it could be my fibroid but to wait for my op. The night sweats are horrendous I’m constantly sweating in the night and I’ve been told it could be pre menopausal symptoms. The thing is though I feel ill daily and being in constant pain is concerning me but the drs just tell me it’s gallstones or my fibroid.

the pain in my breasts hurt and are tender to touch and under my armpit. I can’t help but think my body has a type of cancer but has anyone had a low grade fever with gallstones but blood tests are all ok. I don’t know what else it could be I’m just going out of my mind with worry

Re: I keep thinking I’ve got a type of cancer because of all my symptoms

Hi Lilcharlie.
    sounds like your anxiety is real bad right now. Have you spoken to your Gp about anxiety?
    I think there’s a lot going off for you right now, and the GP has explained why you are feeling the way you do, gallstones and fibroids will take their toll on your health. Then with having the premenopause symptoms on top of all that - I’m not surprised your feeling the way you do.

Re: I keep thinking I’ve got a type of cancer because of all my symptoms

Quote Originally Posted by Justme1970 View Post
    Hi Lilcharlie.
    sounds like your anxiety is real bad right now. Have you spoken to your Gp about anxiety?
    I think there’s a lot going off for you right now, and the GP has explained why you are feeling the way you do, gallstones and fibroids will take their toll on your health. Then with having the premenopause symptoms on top of all that - I’m not surprised you’re feeling the way you do.

My anxiety is through the roof I haven’t felt well in a long time. My anxiety is heightened through all this I’m going through and I just got it in my head I have some sort of cancer. I spoke to my Gp and he said that I need to have my gallbladder removed which I’m scheduled in for Wednesday 3rd and my hysterectomy of the uterus on the 15th May.

I have googled my symptoms and just keeps hitting me with cancer. I’ve had all my blood tests done and come back fine but I’ve looked on my nhs app and my white blood cell count is literally one digit away to being a problem and I can’t cope.

thank you so much for your message I’m so grateful I just don’t know why I feel the way I do. The fibroid I keep thinking would that cause constant period pain and now my breast tissue hurts constantly and goes under my armpits and with this low grade fever I’ve had for a few months it’s indicating the worse!

Thread Information