Thread: It never entirely goes away

It never entirely goes away

Hi everyone. Posting because not sure if my fear this time is unfounded but here goes. Last week I noticed that a window in my apartment was open from the top and the door to that room was left open by the kids. It freaked me out that a bat may have gotten in and flown about while I was sleeping down the hallway to to the kitchen and dining room to my room an bit me. A few nights later I was watching the kids in my grandsons apartment downstairs and a screen in the living room window is torn at the top but looks intact. I closed it and slept on the couch with the kids and their mother opened the window when she came in sometime after midnight. What are the odds of this happening and a bat getting in.

I have been stressed with two family member being ill but now I have a sore throat and the kids mother is also sick? any thoughts or can someone talk me down?

Re: It never entirely goes away

Anyone? Please answer

There are no such things as ninja bats No what if's, ands or buts.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

The odds are zero and I am sure you know this.

Bats won't just fly into houses.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information