Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling unreal / thoughts and songs in my head

feeling unreal / thoughts and songs in my head

hi all

is there anybody out there who has this i am getting to the end of my rope with it all. feeling unreal has been with me for weeks now due to acute anxiety even my own home doesnt feel like mine my family all feel unreal aswell even though i know they are not. as for the thoughts they hit me in the stomache it makes me feel ill. the constant songs in my head are driving me crazy

please someone out there tell me this is anxiety and if possible how to overcome this.

sammie

Re: feeling unreal / thoughts and songs in my head

I know how you feel. I think it is difficult to think that it will get better when you are in the midst of an anxiuos bout. I have had this many times before and always come through it - even though this time I am not convinced. Apparently though I always say that.

I don't know if this is of much help but you are not alone. Are you on meds and is this your first experience of angst???
    Jo

Sammy - sorry I have just realised that I had already asked you this from a previous post. How is the medication change going and have you stopped the trazadone???

hi

down to 50mg trazadone for a week then off it completely . now on 15mg zispin on a night. honestly i feel like crying all the time i really think i will not recover from this i have never in my whole life felt this bad . i am afraid i will loose control altogether and end up not knowing who or where i am its that frightening.

sammie

It is the anxiety talking - not reality of the situation. You will not lose control. You are just worried about how you are feeling - which is making you feel worse - am I correct with that?

I am also probably the worst I have been - even the thought of getting better is overwhelming as I can't imagine it. I don't know if I have the unreality thing - I just feel disconnected from life around me.

Are you on an Anti depressant as well as the zispin which I take is a sleeping tablet??

hi

yes i feel disconnected from everythig too thank god i,m not alone.
    the zispin is an anti depressant only 5 days into taking it so no real improvement yet . i just get this awful feeling in my stomache then tell myself i am going mad or loose control my poor hubby doesnt know what to do to help.

ive been like that for half a year now and every day for me is so bad. its horrible and terrifying i keep on thinking im going schizophrenic and imaging what it would be like whcih makes things worse. My advice to you is too concentrate yourself on something extremley difficult and communicate with people. im not taking any medication because ive herd it doesnt help with depersonalisation but if you do carry on and tell me if it works please!

Have you got any help or support?

I just keep thinking I am never going to get better and this fills me with dread etc. I cannot seem to stop thinking about how i am feeling. I do not get panic attacks per se more like constant feelings of anxiety and agitation with waves of dread thrown in for good measure. Do you have any of this??

Hi Sammie, i am also at the end of my tether with this. I cry all the time too and put my husband in awful predicaments knowing that he can't help me. I feel spaced out all of the time and nothing feels real to me. When my son yatters on it just goes over my head. The thoughts drive me mad aswell because i can't get away from this feeling. take care sheree

hi

yes i feel exactly the same as you u0000998 its relentles all day everyday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information