Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feeling unreal / thoughts and songs in my head

Re: feeling unreal / thoughts and songs in my head

Sammie

sorry u0000998 is awful is'nt it - as you may realise my name is joanne. Have you done any Xmas shopping yet?? I do not feel christmasy in the slightest and I normally love this time of year.

Are you still getting help with the crisis team??

Jo

hi joanne
    the crisis team come and see me every 2 days i really feel i will end up in pysc unit somewhere i am struggling every day with this i am so scared because i am not the person i used to be at all . xmas not even thought of that to be honest

sammie

Oh sweet heart - I feel for you and me! At least you have got people supporting you every 2 days - I have had to go private to see a clin pysch and that does not happen until friday. I am waking up really early again - 4.30 which freeks me out. I think the thing I am frightened of is me.

Are you sleeping? Wish I lived near you and we could go for a walk together and have a chat. Keep talking - I am obsessed with this bloody site at the moment.

Jo

sammie and jo

i thought i would give you both some hope,

last christmas day (of all days) i had the biggest panic attack ever...

...that was the start of not going out, having extreme anxiety, and the feeling of not being in control... i too felt like when anyone talked to me i couldnt take it in, it was as if they were talking down a funnel, i would suddenly panic and think i have i done this or that

i went for a walk with my hubbie, dogs and kids and my head seemed to hang like it was too heavy for my neck, i couldn't tell you were i had been, i was so depressed.....i didnt want to live or die.

one year on.....
    im back in the real world, it wasnt easy every day i have struggled to get here, and to be totally honest i dont know how i got through that period in my life.....but what i am going to tell you is that i came through it and feel stronger.....ive changed my diet, quit alcohol, relax and try to meditate, deep breath and keep a diary all this has helped with my road to recovery.

so please girls see that this wont last forever, have hope.
    im living proof, that you can get through this and actually yes actually enjoy living again

i wish you both the best in life
    take care

dawny x

Hi Sammie,
    i for ages convinced myself there was something physically wrong with me. Now that i have faced up to the fact that i suffer from severe anxiety i am scared stiffless and think i also am going to end up in a hospital, because i feel so so bad. now it is this thought that is making my anxiety and depersonalisation worse. I got myself that worked up for my physchiatrist appointment thatby the time i got there i was a wreck and my eyes were blurry and couldn't take anything in. I just wish my appointments were in the morning rather than late afternoon as i get myself so worked up. take care sheree

Hi Im new to this and I recently had my first experience with anxiety abut a month and a half ago!! It was horrible I didnt feel like myself, I didnt feel like Iloved my boyfriend anymore I cried and cried everyday and was forced to miss 2 weeks of college as a result! Im taking 30mg zispin at the mo because I was on the 15mg andfelt like the onng they were doing for me was putting me to sleep! I regularily go to a counsellor and have kept up a respondance with my gp all of which has helped me alot!! The advice I would give to anyone who feels like they're never going to be themselves again is keep your mind occupied on the important things like college or school! Its hard to think positively believe me I know but whenever a negative thought comes to mind get up and occupy yourself with something that requires all of your attention!! Dont let your mind win!! I cant say im fully recovered now because too little a time has passe from when I first experienced depression and anxiety. I still feel detached from my boyfriend and I seem stuck (I know that might sound wierd but im stuck in contempt I cant access fully my feelings for my boyfriend anymore its as if there is a wall between me and them but I know they are there and Im going to keep trying to break that wall down!!! I cant really tell you wat the strong effects of zispin are because the only ones I seemed to have experienced is the sedation effects but anywho I hop im not the only out there whos relationship has been effected by this glitch and if Im not has anyone any advice for me?? For now Im soldiering on with it because my boyfriend is an amazing man, the most supportive person ive ever met and he means everything to me!!!

Hi, when I was going through a really bad patch I felt much the same, I felt so disorientated and strange that I could barely walk in a straght line. But I promise you it doesn't always feel so bad, you just need to seek help because it's an uphill struggle and difficult to manage on your own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information