Thread: Cant take meds!

Cant take meds!

I seem to get bad reaction from meds! ive had Cipralex, and they sent me through the roof even though i have had them before and been ok with them! and now i have started Diazepam 2 mg and i'm getting a reaction from them, they have slowed me down but then they sent me into a panic with ringing in the ears and i just felt like my body was going to explode, then eventually i calmed down a bit, now i feel kind of tingly like you do when you have had a bit to drink, so i am wondering wether it's my Liver! i have a had blood tests recently for thyroid, diabetes, anemia, and cholesterol, and all came back ok, but i dont know wether Liver would show up on them.
    I thought Diazepam was suppose to relax you, all it did to me was make me go in slow motion with side effects!

Re: Cant take meds!

Hi

Im sure if all your blood tests have come back ok then your liver will be fine hun , so please try not to worry

There are lots of people that cant take meds because of bad side effects, have you tried any of the natural remedies like rescue remedy etc?

Might be a good idea to give them ago, have a look at the remedies section on the left hand side of this page hun.

sending you lots of hugs too

Andrea
    xxxxxx

Re: Cant take meds!

Thanks Honeybee
    Yes i have thought about natural remedies, i think that could be my next step, my G.P. and the mental health worker i see can't believe that i can't get on with the meds, it's as though they think it's my imagination!
    It is a very frightening time at the moment for me.
    Thanks

Gary
    xxx

Thread Information