Thread: Worst Panic Attack From Bleeding & Boyfriend Made It 10x Worse

Unhappy Worst Panic Attack From Bleeding & Boyfriend Made It 10x Worse

just about 15 minutes ago ive had the worst panic attack I have ever ever had.
    I was lieing in bed and suddenly blood started dripping from my ear. THs was enough to start panicing since I was just lieing there doing nothing and had been for some time.
    So dashed to the bathroom trying to stop the bleeding with thoughts like omg Im gonna die cos its something to do with my head etc etc.....

All my boyfriend was doing was standing there saying that hopefully it was something real this time so that I wouldnt be any trouble to anyone anymore or to the doctors. Kept on doing this saying worse things.

After about 8 minutes it was still bleeding so I tried to calm down as fast as I could even though I felt incredibly bad and was breathing badly, heart racing and felt so light headed and even had chest pains. It didnt help that there was blood over my t-shirt and hands and face.
    Anyway I finally managed to see it in a mirror since my boyfriend wouldnt look. It was a hole like a cut at the top inner bit of my ear and the blood wasnt coming from inside my ear.
    Still took my awhile to calm down enough but I managed to ring a friend who helped me though it abit.

I swear though it was the most worst panic attack I have ever had and the worst situation I have ever had. Even now im still thinking horrible thoughts that im gonna die or its gonna start again.

Re: Worst Panic Attack From Bleeding & Boyfriend Made It 10x Worse

that sounds very horrible am sorry your bf wasent much help! am glad the bleeding wasent anything serious though xx

well done you for getting through it

Sack the boyfriend,

anx xx

Quote Originally Posted by adventvista View Post
    I swear though it was the most worst panic attack I have ever had and the worst situation I have ever had. Even now im still thinking horrible thoughts that im gonna die or its gonna start again.
    But you got through it! Well done

I'm sorry your boyfriend wasn't much help but seriously, well done you!

You're not going to die at all! Your ear has lots and lots of tiny blood vessels in and when you nick them they will bleed a lot (I have lots of ear piercings and I know from experience!) Try and wash it with a little salt water and keep it clean.

you boyfriend is a git. mine is too-he says stuff all the time to knock me down and just makes my illness worse. i live in his house with my 2 kids and i have to leave after xmas but that will mean going into a b&b from the council as i will be registered homeless . although this thought terrifies me i will do it as i now know as long as i am with him i will never get better.

make some enquiries as to what you can do getting help finding somewhere on your own. your nan should be ashamed of herself to sit and watch her own grandaughter be battered and abused like this. she's just as bad as him

Really sorry to hear this, it is SO awful when someone doesn't help you through it, it makes me very angry.

But you were stong and came through it, well done

im realy sorry to hear that thats absolutley awful you realy shouldnt have to put up with byf either if hes treated you bad you tc m8 elaine xxxx

Ow my God! That must have been so scary for you! I'm glad that it was just a cut and nothing serious.

Your boyfriend sounds like an a**, have you explained to him how bad panic attacks are and how helpful he can be when it occurs, like simply holding a paper bag to your mouth and saying positive comments? If that was my boyfriend I would have serious words with him. My Dad was just the same but a couple of weeks ago he had a panic attack when he remember how he felt in the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt (we went to Egypt again in the summer) now he understands fully how bad it is!

Hope you're feeling better

ERB 14/01/2016 Forever missed, forever in our hearts, my baby angel girl

am sorry if i offend anyone but you so need to dump this bf, i read the other thread left by your self and he needs to go, sorry babe dump him, probabaly easy for me to say as am not in that situation but there is help out there womens aid can be found on the

website http://www.womensaid.org.uk/

the helpline number is 0808 2000 247

Take care

Emma xxxxx
    Last edited by weeble40; 13-12-07 at 22:10. Reason: so say more help with numbers etc

Thread Information